100% Côt Noir
[ 12 x 750ml ]
• Area: 1HA, 24A, 86Ca
• Towns: Couffy (41), Lye (36)
• Geographic exposure: South-East
• Age of the vines: between 40 and 50 years old
• Soil type: calcareous, clay, siliceous
• Climatic conditions: dryness
Harvest and vinification:
Hey! Un dernier Côt ?
• Manual harvest in 15kg boxes in early October
• Carbonic maceration (whole bunches) in enamelled steel tanks on a wooden plank for 25 days.
• Without the addition of yeast, sulfur or other products.
• High alcohol content